So, yeah, I wrote this book:
- Amazon: Instant Backbone.js Application Development
- Packt: Instant Backbone.js Application Development
The process took a couple months, despite the relatively short length of the book. You wouldn’t believe how many times the book has to go back and forth between the publisher and the writer! I’ll have to write about my experiences in more depth in the future, for those of you interested in publishing works yourself.
The book is currently only available as a digital download, I think it’ll take a few weeks for the copies to get printed before we’ll see physical copies for sale.
Latest posts by Thomas Hunter II (see all)
- Online Colorscheme Configurator for i3, i3status, dmenu - 2017-02-08
- A Holistic Approach to Microservices - 2016-12-27
- SF Node November 2016 – Node, Redis, and You! - 2016-11-09